Saturday 4 July 2015

Social Media

I find social media quite fascinating. When I post things on Facebook with cute photos or videos, or funny sayings, or silly comments about my day, I usually get some sort of response. (And I always get a like from my Mom who insists on liking almost everything I post!). 

But when I post some intellectual, or controversial, I almost never get a response!  

For me, the more complicated things I post are usually things that could result in a really interesting discussion. But that discussion never comes to fruition!  

Are my expectations too high?  Am I posting things at the wrong time of day?  Does this happen to everyone or does it depend on who your Facebook friends are?

Oh well!  I guess instead I can post these interesting things here instead and have a discussion with myself!  Kind of like I do in real life!

=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment